Dienstag, 12. September 2017

Chiclayo - the city of friendship

My next stop was the city of friendship, Chiclayo, where I visited my friend Marlon Suarez with whom I studied Biology in Munich. With his help I was able to share my NeuroTour at the Universidad Nacional Pedro Ruiz Gallo (hosted by Prof. Pedro Chimoy) and the Universidad de Cajamarca. Once again, I was welcomed with open arms and experienced where Chiclayo got its nickname from. Sharing with the Peruvian costeños, I learned a lot about their culture, traditions and dances. Thanks a lot for everything.  

La próxima parada fue chiclayo, la ciudad de la amistad, dónde visité mi amigo Marlon Suarez con quien estudié Biologia en Munich. Con su ayuda pude compartir mi NeuroTour en la Universidad Nacional Pedro Ruiz Gallo (invitado por Prof. Pedro Chimoy) y en la Universidad de Cajamarca. Como siempre, me cuidaron mucho y experiencé de dónde Chiclayo recibió su apodo. Compartiendo con los costeños peruanos he aprendido mucho sobre su cultura, tradiciones y bailes. Gracias por todo.
Spending the days in the Peruvian far North I once again realized how advantageous it would be for remote areas to have access to low-cost experimental science devices. Not only for educational purposes but also their potential use for hospitals and doctors in the countryside.

Pasando los días en el parte más norte de Perú reconocí las ventajas posibles de poblaciones rurales tener acceso a aparatos científicos de bajo costo. No sólo para mejorar la educación pero también para su uso en hospitales de regiones alejadas.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen